Thank you so much to Roda at https://growingself.blog/ for the nomination of the One Lovely Blog Award! Roda, has a beautiful blog. Be sure to take a few minutes and check it out.
- Thank the person that nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- They must include the Rules and use the Award Image on their post.
- They must list 7 facts about themselves that people may not know.
- Nominate up to 15 people for the award.
Continue reading “One Lovely Blog Award”
I would like to thank Jo-Ann over at Inspiration Pie http://inspirationpie.com/ , because this sweet woman has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much Jo-Ann! This is a sweet thing for you to do and an honor for me!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Continue reading “Sunshine Blogger Award”
I’ve been nominated by Adam over at Write Thoughts https://writet.wordpress.com/ for the Versatile Blogger Award! Adam, you are so sweet to think of me!
What is a Versatile Blogger Award?
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high quality standard of writing and uniqueness of content. Is this your way of saying I post random crap? I’m kidding! 🙂 Besides, I DO write random crap! I’m honored and humbled to think that anyone would think my writing was of high quality! Bless you Adam!
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award
Thank the blogger that nominated you and share their link. Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide their links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination. Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
My 7 Fun Facts
- I was actually born with the name Penny Nichols. Try living up to that without any change! (yuk yuk)
- I LOVE old black and white TV shows and movies. Andy Griffith, The Rifleman, Gunsmoke, The Twilight Zone, James Stewart. Stuff like that.
- I do not like strawberries or tomatoes! I know, weird.
- I turned 60 in March! Yikes!
- I would love to live in Mayberry!
- I dropped out of school my freshman year then went back and earned my GED so I could take college courses at the age of 40!
- I’ve recently broken my addiction to yard sales and flea markets! 🙂
Jason over at Harsh Reality https://aopinionatedman.com/
Robin at https://therobinsnest2017.com/
My friend Trent at https://trentsworldblog.wordpress.com/
My new friend at Living In Stigma https://cherished79.com/
SauceBox at https://sauceboxsite.wordpress.com/
Lucky Otter at https://luckyottershaven.com/
Of course you are under no obligation to participate! But I hope you all have as much fun with this as I did!