Sick

I took a couple of vacation days to have a little me time.  So what happens?  I get sick!  It’s nothing life-threatening; just a cold, I’m pretty sure. I do feel better this morning than I did yesterday when I woke up.  Yesterday I had a long nap and went to bed early.  So I got lots of rest.  I’m sorry today’s post is so crummy.  I will do my best to make up for it tomorrow.

My best to you all, Penny.

Copyright (C) 2018 Penny Wilson

*Day 11 of my post a day, 30 day challenge. 🙂

Penny Wilson is a freelance writer who writes in several genres. She's had a successful blog with a growing and loyal following for more than 5 years. Penny has written articles for Counseling Directory .org, Introvert Dear .com, and WOW Women on Writing. Her poetry has been published on Ariel Chart, a monthly online Journal, Spill Words Press and the Poppy Road Review. She is currently working on her first novel. You can find more of her writings on her blog at: https://pennywilsonwrites.com/ and follow her on Twitter @pennywilson123.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Sick

1. iScriblr says:

Prayers for a quick recovery!🙏

2. Hoping that you have a quick recovery. Feel better Penny. 🙂

3. Blech! I hate it when you take time off and you get sick. What a waste!

Hope you’re feeling better. 🙂

4. Look after yourself Penny.

5. 80smetalman says:

Hope you’re better soon.

6. trentpmcd says:

Get well soon!

7. Feel better Penny!!

8. Sue Vincent says:

Feel better Penny x

9. I hope you feel better soon. It must be a day for feeling lousy. I went to breakfast with my friends and felt yucky by the time I got home. I took a nap which usually helps, but today it didn’t. My husband went out and bought pizzas for dinner. I’ll keep you in my prayers.

10. Phil Taylor says:

I hope you feel well soon!

11. Feel better, Penny.

12. mihrank says:

sorry to hear you are sick, hope for a quick recovery. Make sure to drink plenty of Green Tea, honey, ginger and mint….