This is a follow up to my last post. It’s not that I’m not writing. I am! It’s just that what I’m writing is crap! I get this great inspiration to start something, I go at it and then… I fizzle out.
Here’s what I’ve got going:
- A short story about a limo driver that drives for a Mafia boss. He falls in love with the boss’s wife and begins an affair.
2. A post about my many name changes. – Kind of a follow up to me changing the name of my blog.
3. A post about Introverts and how the word “Introvert” is misinterpreted.
4. “No good deed goes unpunished.” A short story about good intentions that go wrong.
5. A prompt I saw-“a 60 year old photo”.
6. Another prompt I saw-“someone that should be in jail”.
All of these things are in various stages of draft. So I AM writing. Each one of these things have the potential to be good, but I’ve run into problems with every stinkin’ one of them!
I’ve never had this happen to me before. Yes, once on a while something I start doesn’t work out. But this is just crazy!