Thank you so much to Roda at https://growingself.blog/ for the nomination of the One Lovely Blog Award! Roda, has a beautiful blog. Be sure to take a few minutes and check it out.
- Thank the person that nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- They must include the Rules and use the Award Image on their post.
- They must list 7 facts about themselves that people may not know.
- Nominate up to 15 people for the award.
Seven things about me:
- I sold Vacuum cleaners door to door for several years. (I know! Crazy, right?)
- My favorite flower is the White Daisy.
- My car is 22 years old and I love it! It’s a 1995 Toyota Celica. It still turns heads, much like it’s owner. 🙂
- I crochet!
- I’m a Pisces and always wanted to be a mermaid. I guess I identify since I’m a fish. 🙂
#6. My BFF of 30+ years lives in the tiniest town in Oregon called Bonanza.
7. I’m still a little bit of a hippie. I love these kind of clothes, still!
*Please do not feel obligated to accept the nomination. Just know that my nominating you is simply my way of telling you how much I enjoy your blog and the connection I’ve made with you here on WordPress! Just keep writing!
Keep on keeping on my friends! Much love!