I’ve been nominated by Adam over at Write Thoughts https://writet.wordpress.com/ for the Versatile Blogger Award! Adam, you are so sweet to think of me!
What is a Versatile Blogger Award?
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high quality standard of writing and uniqueness of content. Is this your way of saying I post random crap? I’m kidding! 🙂 Besides, I DO write random crap! I’m honored and humbled to think that anyone would think my writing was of high quality! Bless you Adam!
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award
Thank the blogger that nominated you and share their link. Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide their links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination. Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
My 7 Fun Facts
- I was actually born with the name Penny Nichols. Try living up to that without any change! (yuk yuk)
- I LOVE old black and white TV shows and movies. Andy Griffith, The Rifleman, Gunsmoke, The Twilight Zone, James Stewart. Stuff like that.
- I do not like strawberries or tomatoes! I know, weird.
- I turned 60 in March! Yikes!
- I would love to live in Mayberry!
- I dropped out of school my freshman year then went back and earned my GED so I could take college courses at the age of 40!
- I’ve recently broken my addiction to yard sales and flea markets! 🙂
Jason over at Harsh Reality https://aopinionatedman.com/
Robin at https://therobinsnest2017.com/
My friend Trent at https://trentsworldblog.wordpress.com/
My new friend at Living In Stigma https://cherished79.com/
SauceBox at https://sauceboxsite.wordpress.com/
Lucky Otter at https://luckyottershaven.com/
Of course you are under no obligation to participate! But I hope you all have as much fun with this as I did!