When I opened my novel saved on my flash drive yesterday, 3 of the 5 pages were gone! Just gone! I have no idea what I did. 😦 My word count from the first day went from 2335 to about 1100. Poof!
So I set about recreating the missing pages. At the end of the day yesterday, I had a total word count of 3911. That is a total increase of 1576 words. Not a stellar day, but considering what I was trying to accomplish, I feel pretty good about it.
I now have my novel safely saved in more than one spot!
A real perk in trying to recreate the missing pages is the fact that my rewrite, I feel, is better than the original! So I’m tickled!
I’m anxious to get back to this imaginary world I’ve created to see how things play out.
Thanks as always, for the votes of confidence!